Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Stupid morons at concerts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ2AGG06X3A

Ok, this is obviously a very deep song and you should remain 100% QUIET for the duration. Yet I hear douche-bags chattering away the whole time! What is wrong with people that they think every song is a rock song!

I'm pretty sure the only Respektful concerts would be one attending by only Brumstix members!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ2AGG06X3A

Ok, this is obviously a very deep song and you should remain 100% QUIET for the duration. Yet I hear douche-bags chattering away the whole time! What is wrong with people that they think every song is a rock song!

I'm pretty sure the only Respektful concerts would be one attending by only Brumstix members!

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

A Stixer concert would be perfectly behaved. We would all instantly be silent for the ballads.

I do agree.

And wow, that video was one of the worst I've heard talking-wise.

When I saw Regina the guy two seats down from me would not shut up talking LOUDLY to his gf, seated next to me. He yakked throughout blue lips at indecent decibles. So when Apres Moi started, I forcefully but somehow politely asked him to stuff it and he did for a while. Sometimes you gotta just knock em in line.

Good for you, Lost in the Sounds! Smiler Idk whatever happened to etiquette...

Btw, MusicLover, I'm very sorry about my tone earlier. I do tend to get a bit fed up with some of your less relevant threads, but this time you have a legitimate complaint and you're absolutely right.

I must concur that "talking" whilst a favourite singer is onstage performing is most annoying. Frowner

When I took this video of our Regina, at The Manchester Apollo, I was very disappointed when some members of the audience walked in front of my camera and I thought seriously about not uploading it to YouTube. Confused

However, judging from the comments posted by some kind Regina Lovers, my video was appreciated and I suppose there may have been good reasons for those folk heading off for a toilet break or whatever. Wink

I must confess that I myself am not entirely innocent of spoiling other audience members enjoyment at a concert, as I once went to see James Taylor many years ago, where I was so dog-tired that I fell fast asleep then apparently snored loudly! Eeker