Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Tibet House US Benefit Concert - Carnegie Hall February 26, 2010

Regina Spektor is confirmed to play the Tibet House US Benefit Concert at Carnegie Hall Friday, February 26, 2010. -Regina HQ

Annual Concerts

www.tibethouse.org

Tibet House U.S.

Tibet House US will hold its 20th Annual Benefit Concert at Carnegie Hall on Friday, February 26th. Philip Glass, the concert’s Artistic Director, has once again brought together an amazing, original line-up of contemporary artists.

Check the Tibet House US website regularly as all new updates will be posted as soon as they are confirmed.

For the past twenty years at Carnegie Hall, the annual concert has assembled some of the biggest names in music and offers audiences a mix of unprecedented musical collaborations and solo offerings. And 2010 will be no exception!

A fundraising reception with the events Honorary Chairpersons and artists will be held following the performance.

Tickets for the reception include prime seats at the concert*.

For more information or to reserve tickets for this annual event

call Tibet House M- F, 10 A.M.- 5 P.M. at 212.807.0563.

*Please note: concert only tickets are

not available through Tibet House US.

Concert tickets are $35 to $85 and can be purchased by calling Carnegie Charge

at 212.247.7800 or in person at the Carnegie Hall Box Office,

Starting December 24th.

Regina Spektor is confirmed to play the Tibet House US Benefit Concert at Carnegie Hall Friday, February 26, 2010. -Regina HQ

Annual Concerts

www.tibethouse.org

Tibet House U.S.

Tibet House US will hold its 20th Annual Benefit Concert at Carnegie Hall on Friday, February 26th. Philip Glass, the concert’s Artistic Director, has once again brought together an amazing, original line-up of contemporary artists.

Check the Tibet House US website regularly as all new updates will be posted as soon as they are confirmed.

For the past twenty years at Carnegie Hall, the annual concert has assembled some of the biggest names in music and offers audiences a mix of unprecedented musical collaborations and solo offerings. And 2010 will be no exception!

A fundraising reception with the events Honorary Chairpersons and artists will be held following the performance.

Tickets for the reception include prime seats at the concert*.

For more information or to reserve tickets for this annual event

call Tibet House M- F, 10 A.M.- 5 P.M. at 212.807.0563.

*Please note: concert only tickets are

not available through Tibet House US.

Concert tickets are $35 to $85 and can be purchased by calling Carnegie Charge

at 212.247.7800 or in person at the Carnegie Hall Box Office,

Starting December 24th.

Just got a ticket but starting to regret it after reading up on it.

Seems like each artist only plays 2-4 songs max. The other artists scheduled to play aren't to my liking, so at nearly $100 it doesn't seem like money well spent.

agreed. patti and reg on the same ticket, regardless of how long they perform, would make it worth it for me...plus I believe they get everyone out on stage at the end, can you say BONUS?

Oh, crap. I bought my John Mayer ticket I think a month or so ago that's scheduled the same night as this benefit concert. I shelled out $95 for it and I'm tearing my hair out right now, praying I can find someone who's willing to swap tickets for his 25/02 concert. Gawd, help me. Send out some positive vibes for me, will ya? Frowner