Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Tibet House US Benefit Concert - Carnegie Hall February 26, 2010

To go or not to go... or to save money, and go to Regina's own NYC show at some point hopefully soon. Gah, decisions decisions. If I go to this, it means no Rufus Wainwright, and possibly no other NYC Regina shows... Meh. Maybe I'll wait.

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

Day before my birthday! Big Grin

That would be an awesome present. Smiler

My daughter Madalyn was born on Feb. 27 too. She'll be 15. Wish she liked Regina like I do. I'm working on it. Smiler

are you kidding me? i will be too! Big Grin

quote:

quote:

quote:

My daughter Madalyn was born on Feb. 27 too. She'll be 15. Wish she liked Regina like I do. I'm working on it. Smiler

Yep, both of you born on THE Regina birth month. Something has to be magical there. I'm March 10th. Pretty close. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by altered ego:

Oh, crap. I bought my John Mayer ticket I think a month or so ago that's scheduled the same night as this benefit concert. I shelled out $95 for it and I'm tearing my hair out right now, praying I can find someone who's willing to swap tickets for his 25/02 concert. Gawd, help me. Send out some positive vibes for me, will ya? Frowner

My God, thats bad bad luck. I hope you can go! Wishing you luck! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by altered ego:

Oh, crap. I bought my John Mayer ticket I think a month or so ago that's scheduled the same night as this benefit concert. I shelled out $95 for it and I'm tearing my hair out right now, praying I can find someone who's willing to swap tickets for his 25/02 concert. Gawd, help me. Send out some positive vibes for me, will ya? Frowner

Craigslist is your friend.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yep, both of you born on THE Regina birth month. Something has to be magical there. I'm March 10th. Pretty close. Smiler

February 28th!

quote:
Posted 05 January 2010 10:46 AM Hide Post

Just got a ticket but starting to regret it after reading up on it.

Seems like each artist only plays 2-4 songs max. The other artists scheduled to play aren't to my liking, so at nearly $100 it doesn't seem like money well spent

Same here... I just got my ticket today (it was a reward for getting a Awesome report card o3o)I don't really like the other artists, hopefully i don't look bored to death, that would be rude. heehee

But still, it will me my first time to see Regina live. So its worth it! ^-^

quote:
Originally posted by LightBlueGrass:

I don't really like the other artists, hopefully i don't look bored to death, that would be rude.

Be sure and go with an open mind. Some of the other artists are legends and will surprise you I'm sure.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Be sure and go with an open mind. Some of the other artists are legends and will surprise you I'm sure.

So are you going then?

I missed the boat on this one. I am going into the city this Friday to see Laura Marling though. Looking forward to that!