Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

Baking (and cooking?)

Holy crap Jodi, everything you make is so beautiful.

I wish I could cook. I tried to make brownies once (from a mix, I might add) and ended up with chocolate tasting rocks. Frozen pizza is pretty much the extent of my culinary abilities.

My friend Sebastian is an amazing cook. He makes the best cakes. Maybe he can teach me. :P

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Holy crap Jodi, everything you make is so beautiful.

Agreed! It looks so yummy, I wish I could have a taste Eeker

Goodness!

I love to bake, just yesterday I made some cookies and brownies for a bake sale at school, I make lovely valentine's day sugar cookies, they're heart-shaped with pink frosting. Alas, no pictures, but I may make another batch for the home before Valentines day.

Also fun was the Cake Auction we had at school (these are charitable fund-raisers) I made a cake with fondant icing, it was blue with darker blue ribbon and roses in the middle instead of a bow. The pictures of that are on another computer, also we made a mario question mark block cake. It was pretty awesome.

Only pics on the computer here are these:

fondant.jpg

Mine in this picture are the robot and ghost-busters symbol.

fondaant.jpg

here mine are the turtle, shooting star, and single rose.

fondannt.jpg

Those are from a fondant party with some friends, we bake things often it seems, I have pictures of a David Bowie (as Ziggy Stardust) cake we made for his (and Elvis') birthday that I must get onto a computer, they're on someone's phone.