Sign in to follow this  
stwongbad

jan 21 show bowery ballroom

well it is official. January 21 is now the most important date on my calender at . I hope to see some other Brumstix members at the Bowery Ballroom. I will be in the front row. ......Hmmmm it says fall 2004 shows under 'tour' i will assume that that just hasnt been updated yet and that i am not buying tickets for a show that happened last year :?

well it is official. January 21 is now the most important date on my calender at . I hope to see some other Brumstix members at the Bowery Ballroom. I will be in the front row. ......Hmmmm it says fall 2004 shows under 'tour' i will assume that that just hasnt been updated yet and that i am not buying tickets for a show that happened last year :?

Hey you! If you make it to this show you should drop me a line. I'll be there with a bunch of friends. I was turned on to Regina by a friend of Gordon Raphael's, and I was very excited to see that she is opening for Mates of State on the 21st. I am a huge MOS fan, I see them every time they're in town, but I've never seen Regina before. So as I'm sure you can tell, I'm super psyched for this one.

I've heard them describe themselves as an "indie prog pop duo," but I think there was some definite tongue in cheek there. Mates of State are made up of Jason (drums,vox) and Kori (organ, vox). They write insanely catchy indie pop with melodies and harmonies that are likely to make your brain catch fire. They are also married, and there is a certain dynamic that exists between them on stage that has been written about by pretty much everyone who has ever done an article on them.

click on the 'tour' tab on this website and there is a link that says 'buy tickets' just click on it and it will take you to the bowry ballroom site where u can order tickets online

As a matter of fact, my friend had to cancel at the last minute (well, actually, more like a week ago, but I'm slow to react), so I do have an extra ticket. I'm putting this out there for everyone, though, as there's a wee condition attached: