Sign in to follow this  
SmallTownMoon

The Butterfly Peddler

I liked your idea about the line from Pavlovs Daughter sweetness in my lungs! I thought of another way to do it. Maybe we could have Lucy say "I know how you feel" to every character at some point in the story, then watch faces in the audience to see how may regina fans catch on.

I really want to post the full script on here because I want all your help to imporove it, but I'm a little nervous about putting unprotected work on an open site. I trust all you stixers, but not the "guests." I've seen other forums that have "members only" sections that can only be viewed if your logged on. I would post it if we had a section like that.

Is it possible Mod?

on an unrelated note, I had a dream last night that Regina read my script and hated it. (sarcasm alert!)that instilled confidence.

Maybe we could post our e-mail addresses if we want to see it, and you could send it to us.

(Just a reminder, e-mail addresses posted on here should be "disguised" so the spambots don't get you! For example:

lemonice alfjasdlfjadslfjadslkfjasdlk;fj at asldfjkasdlk;fjsdalk;fj hughes asdflkjsdalf;asjf dot aldsfjasdlk;fjasdl;k net

That's my actual e-mail, btw. Wink

oooh yay! this is exciting!! people are interested!!!!

/end 4 yr old girl level of excitement

its current state is what i can describe only as skeletal, but, enjoy anyways.

its on its way.........for everyone except a jelly or a jam. I got a message that said the delivery was cancelled.

I'd love to read it/help with it.

My email is

godhateseveryone

at

gmail

dot com

Also, one things continually irks me: in the synopsis you keep typing the name "Mary" as "Marry". When one is named "Mary" it's usually spelled with one 'r'. That's about it.

Anyways, I'm a pretty decent writer and I'd love to help out on this.