Sign in to follow this  
LittleVoice

Beth Nielsen Chapman

After listening to a fine interview on BBC Radio 2 last Sunday morning, where Aled Jones chatted to Beth Nielsen Chapman about her life & latest album "BACK TO LOVE", I was determined to get the album. Smiler

The interview can be accessed for just a few days now, 1 hour 20 minutes into this link. Smiler

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/e...g_Sunday_24_01_2010/

On the first day of its release, Mon. 25th Jan. 2010, I drove forty miles to get "Back To Love", so I am delighted to post on here, that I believe it is a wonderful, inspirational album with superbly performed songs. Cool

I was so impressed with the first Single released from the album, "Even As It All Goes By", that I drove around Sussex this morning to find a spot to create a video around it, then I spent some hours getting it uploaded & processed to YouTube to share with you. Wink

Here is my 300th Video on YouTube & I have my fingers crossed that you enjoy it. Roll Eyes

After listening to a fine interview on BBC Radio 2 last Sunday morning, where Aled Jones chatted to Beth Nielsen Chapman about her life & latest album "BACK TO LOVE", I was determined to get the album. Smiler

The interview can be accessed for just a few days now, 1 hour 20 minutes into this link. Smiler

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/e...g_Sunday_24_01_2010/

On the first day of its release, Mon. 25th Jan. 2010, I drove forty miles to get "Back To Love", so I am delighted to post on here, that I believe it is a wonderful, inspirational album with superbly performed songs. Cool

I was so impressed with the first Single released from the album, "Even As It All Goes By", that I drove around Sussex this morning to find a spot to create a video around it, then I spent some hours getting it uploaded & processed to YouTube to share with you. Wink

Here is my 300th Video on YouTube & I have my fingers crossed that you enjoy it. Roll Eyes

Good Evening Anthony, Beth Nielsen Chapman is a fine singer/songwriter from The States, who is currently touring the UK, where she is much appreciated. Smiler

This "Other" Thread is where longtime Stixers post about artists other than our Regina, that they have seen and want to share with other Music Lovers on here. Wink

Let me share Beth's "Happiness" with you here. Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

Who is Beth Chapman? Is she related to Regina Spektor?

I second what Little Voice said, this thread is in the other category and therefore doesn't have to relate to Regina.

Little Voice I like how all of your posts are so narrative. You tell little stories. Smiler

The tension is really building up now, as in two days time I will see the lovely Beth Nielsen Chapman, LIVE in Brighton. Cool

I found an amazing video of Beth on YouTube this morning, made during the "less commercial phase" of her career, but gobsmackingly gorgeous nonetheless. Roll Eyes

Here in Olde Englande this morning it is wet, dull & miserable. Frowner

However, yesterday 17th February 2010 was a glorious sunny day, I drove down to Brighton for a simply suuperb gig, with three seasoned musicians & Beth was vivacious, sensitive and sang like an Angel. Roll Eyes

Due to technical problems on YouTube with uploading & processing videos over the last couple of days, I have spent hours & hours attempting to upload more of the videos I captured of sweet Beth & her excellent musical colleagues Marcus Hummon & Maartin Allcock down on the English Coast at Brighton. Confused

This morning I finally managed to upload my current favourite Beth song, from her exquisite album BACK TO LOVE, live, "Even As It All Goes By". Roll Eyes

I do hope that you share my enjoyment of this fine song, beautifully performed. Cool