Sign in to follow this  
LittleVoice

Beth Nielsen Chapman

Marcus Hummon, who appeared with Beth at Brighton last Wednesday, 17th February, is a seasoned Nashville Singer/Songwriter in his own right, but rather than open a new thread, I will link you on this one, to one of his legendary songs,Bless This Broken Road, beautifully accompanied by Beth. Roll Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/user/Li...#p/a/u/1/VCe6mQCh_sk

I became so fond of the song "Bless The Broken Road" that I created two videos around it, my favourite being this one;

Do let me know if you share my enjoyment of this song and if you know who made a cracking "HIT" with it in The States. Cool

As you have probably gathered by now, I am a prolific Video Uploader to YouTube, but I am astounded that my video of Beth Nielsen Chapman singing "How We Love" live at Brighton, back in February 2010, has totted up 7,000 hits to date! Eeker

Beth returns to the UK to complete her Tour supporting her wonderful album, Back To Love, in September 2010, look here for more information. Wink

http://www.bethnielsenchapman....x.php?page=tourdates

If you get the, chance, I strongly recommend seeing Beth perform live, as that gig in Brighton was one of the best nights out in my long life! Roll Eyes

I'm up early on a calm, still Sunday Morning here in deepest Olde Englande and the Sun has just come out to touch the leaves on the Tall Trees in the fine garden I look out upon, just above my computer screen. Cool

I am in a very reflective mood this morning and just watched this video on YouTube. Smiler

DO HAVE A TRULY LOVELY DAY. Roll Eyes

Great News, I have booked three tickets for the best seats in the house, at Leicester's De Montfort Hall on Wednesday 22nd September 2010, where Beth Nielsen Chapman returns in triumph to the UK, where she first introduced her fabulous album "BACK TO LOVE" to discerning audiences in the South of England, last Spring. Cool

Accompanying me to Leicester will be two of my sons, Billy & Marty, who are musicians in their own right, albeit in a Polar Opposite genre to that of sweet Beth! Eeker

IMHO, my sons will gain benefit from Beth's years of Songwriting & Performing and her accompanying Musicians who will be seasoned professionals. Roll Eyes

Here is my sons' current most popular song on YouTube, so do feel free to comment if you believe that they will learn something from a Live Beth Nielsen Chapman Gig! Wink

I just cannot believe that there are no Music Lovers on Brumstix, who have checked out my video of Beth Nielsen Chapman singing "How We Love" then made a positive comment on this thread. Confused

Even if you are blind & deaf you will note how the audience are locked into Beth's performance, there is barely a sound from them & certainly no movement from their seats. Wink

Just compare that performance with this video, also taken by MOI, who often seems to plough a lone furrow on Brumstix at times! Eeker

Also do check out the difference in the number of hits on each YouTube video, then wake up and respond to my thread. Wink

I love Beth. I've been a fan of hers for something like 12 or 15 years (and met her once at an outdoor concert where she was opening for someone else, possibly Iris deMent -- I don't really remember who the headliner was because I just went to see Beth).

I think that "Back to Love" is her best CD since "Sand and Water" and is filled with great songs.

She's an unusual person, seemingly as great a human being as she is a songwriter. I'm glad to find someone else here on the forum who really loves her work. Smiler

She has a bit of a history of asking for videos of her songs to be removed from YouTube, so let's see if she lets yours stay up -- I hope so!