Sign in to follow this  
crookedandgood

Bonnaroo 2010

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

There are a lot of people complaining and talking trash for every single act. So don't feel too bad. So many gross sexist comments though. It made me sick. I tried to keep Regina full screen and ignore it most of the time. I only looked at them when I was checking the quality of the stream..

I was too curious. But I noticed the same stuff when Tori Amos played the other day---the little fragment we were allowed to watch, which was, btw, really good.

Norah Jones also attracted a few nasty comments, but she, too, was really on and excellent.

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

I was counting on you. You got the video down?

Well, yes, but making something watchable out of an incomplete, encrypted flv stream is slightly more difficult than the usual rip-encode-upload procedure I usually go through, so it may take a little while.

quote:
Originally posted by ohmarcello:

awesome! i got that picture from tumblr. i am uploading the ones i took in a minute.

the quality of the video kept going in and out

i took several printscreen. i'm resizing them now. i'll upload some here.

The quality of the streaming was pretty good. Especially no isssue at all with the audio, contrary to the videowhose bitrate was sometimes changing.

Here are my screen caps! The quality of the video would constantly go in and out so some of the pictures look nicer than the others.

"Will you feel better better better? Will you feel anything at all?."

bBetter.png

Regina smiling in between songs

lRadio.png

"on the radio.. uh oh"

lRadio1.png

"no one laughs at god in a hospital..no one laughs at god"

mLaugh.png

Regina moves over to her keyboard

rDanceUp1.png

Regina wants the piano "UP!"

rDanceUp.png

"youuuuuu areeeee so sweet"

rDance.png

rDancee.png

mLaughh.png

rDanceDance.png

regina gets her guitar next and starts strummin'

sBobbb.png

"hey light fixture, you are much too bright"

sBobb.png

sBobbin.png

sBobbin124.png

sBobbin2142.png

sBobbin13249032.png

sBobbin234982103.png

sBobbinA.png

"Hey remember that time.."

sBobbini129840.png

sBobbinnn.png

uThatTime.png

xBobbin12498012.png

regina smiling! SmilerSmiler

uThatTimett.png

"i . uh..must go on standing.."

vApresMoi.png

vApresMoii.png

vApresMoiii.png

vApresMoiiii.png

"poor little rich boy"

wPoor.png

Shoes.png

wPoorPoor.png

"They made a statue of us and put it on a mountain top.."

xUs.png

xUs1.png

xUs2.png

xUss.png

xUsss.png

"samson came back to bed not much hair left on his head"

y492380.png

xUsoRSamson.png

ySamson.png

ySamson11.png

ySamson1242.png

ySamsonn.png

Regina introduces her band to the audience

zBandIntro.png

zBandIntro1.png

She is applauding for each member in those pictures

AND THEN!.. the feed cut off FrownerFrownerFrowner

Like someone else before me said in this thread.. more awesome pictures of her can be found here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/a...t-72157624122701993/

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

The little jackasses tweeting garbage are simply reminders that there is a rest of the world, which is not such a nice place sometimes---would that everyone lived in ReginaWorld. But we do.

That shit really pisses me off. My cousin and I watched the Tori Amos stream on Friday night, and every comment was terrible. There was one that said she looked like a panda bear with red hair, & I was thinking, was that really necessary? People should keep their dumbass comments to themselves!

Anyways, I thought Regina looked & sounded awesome! My personal favorites were Dance Anthem Of The 80's & Love You're A Whore.

And I am absolutely in love with all these gorgeous pictures! Smiler

ohmarcello's screen captures are so wonderful, it is hard to believe. The one of her while singing Laughing With is appropriately beatific.

Eshbach's sound track is excellent, but the BPR thing is a bit richer. Let's see what that sounds like when they post their archive, somewhere near here: http://www.npr.org/templates/s...hp?storyId=127088792

and while you are at it, you might check out Brandi Carlile. They did not broadcast her live and she was not webcast, of course, but she had a really nice performance.

John Prine is on tonight, but I will pick it up during the week since I am still on a Regina high.