Sign in to follow this  
crookedandgood

Bonnaroo 2010

quote:
Originally posted by Dan the man:

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

Maybe it is sad, but I'm not unhappy. There's no reason to be a musical elitist about it.

Awesome.............someone called me an elitist! My mission is complete! Weeeeeeeeeee...

I somehow had a feeling something like that was coming Wink

My dad informed my yesterday afternoon that he may go to this, because he is photographer and it is a job thingy. So there is a little chance that I might go to this. If I don't I will just find somewhere else to see Reg. I plan on seeing her at least twice this year! I can't wait. Big Grin

I just asked my mom if I could go to this under the long-shot condition that I get a certain scholarship I applied for that would allow me to attend my top-choice college for free and she said we'd be able to seriously discuss it if that happened. Haha there's really much of a chance, but I'm getting excited anyway...

Just think: seeing Regina Spektor, Brandi Carlile, and Ingrid Michaelson just a week after my eighteenth birthday! It would be my first concert and my first time going farther west than Ohio...

I asked my dad expecting a definite "no" if i could borrow the car to drive down to this with some friends and he said he didn't see a reason why not!!! i'm a goin to bonnaroo!!!! Big Grin now just got to earn some extra moneys for ticket and gas. i hope you can go too, ThisIsHowItWorks. It'll be just after my nineteenth birthday. we can celebrate together!