Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Interviews & Appearances 2010

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Yeah, I figured Regina wasn't happy with the performance or something hit a snag because it was never released in 2009, and if you look at the TED website it's not there. I haven't seen it before today. With all the unauthorized leaks lately it doesn't hurt to be a little careful with stuff like this.

Where did you get it if I may ask?

Someone sent it to us back in December, and I completely forgot about it until digging for possible demos on my HD today. They said it was part of a TED video podcast. I know they often release those but I just searched on TED.com and iTunes and didn't find anything relating to this from 2009. To be safe, I think it should remain offline. Don't want to contribute to any unauthorized leaks or get a strike on Youtube if it's not meant to be shared.

@tourniquet...I'm not sure about the URL only thing. I'm also not sure why it's not available elsewhere, because it's such a good recording, although the "controversial" nature of the song might be the reason.

quote:
Originally posted by reginapolisblog:

@tourniquet...I'm not sure about the URL only thing. I'm also not sure why it's not available elsewhere, because it's such a good recording, although the "controversial" nature of the song might be the reason.

Well if you ever decide to rip an mp3 and share with Brumstix members, you know where to find me Wink

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Here's Ink Stains from the 2009 TED performance

http://youtu.be/Vj2GenF2bbA

It's really odd that this wasn't officially released by TED or Regina.

Does anyone have this? I would love to see it. I don't see any harm since Ink stains is something Regina plays quite regularly and if TED decided they don't want to be associated with the song, that's their problem...