Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Interviews & Appearances 2010

quote:
Originally posted by юля:

new phone interview Smiler

http://abc.gov.au/triplej/media/s2836480.htm

Cool...she digs Jesus Christ Superstar too. Y'know, even if I didn't like her music so much, I might have been fan just based on her impeccable taste. Smiler

edit: can't help myself--

a few clips. The film version is totally worthwhile if you can get past the whole hippies in the holy land conceit.

Another Australian interview, from the Melbourne Herald Sun March 11, 2010 (Hit Magazine Insert):

20p1zjd.jpg

It also had a pic which we've all seen before that didn't fit in my scan.

gah! i hope she never gets injured again! i wonder how such a misunderstanding could happen... of course i've never been to new york.. is it common that the cabbie starts driving as soon as he thinks you're in the cab??? i thought you requested a destination first Eeker

anyhoo, yaay! the musical's on its way! i'm proud or Regina for working so hard and long on everything. That can't be easy on her, especially since, like me, she has trouble being on time, and from what i understand, she's not an early bird (don't quote me on that haha!) soo... GO TEAM!

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

That was great, thanks David! Now I need to figure out how to put it in the list...

No problem Smiler.

Note, the paper I got it from is called 'The Herald Sun', and the Courier-Mail, which is also a Murdoch paper, also carried it (which is where your link is from, obviously).

I guess musicians work different hours from most folk. If I'm still in bed at 8am and need an alarm to wake me, then something's wrong! Smiler

I like how they refer to her writing for the musical as her 'beauty regime'.

Thanks so much for sharing! It was a good article. i agree so much about the tv thing. so much time/creativity can be wasted with the distraction of tv's i like not having one much more. didn't know that she carries a notebook/sketchbook. I know a lot of writers do that but i thought it seemed like something she wouldn't do...