Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Interviews & Appearances 2010

No problem.

Can you please change the names of the newspapers in post#1 to 'Melbourne Herald-Sun' for the first article, and 'Melbourne Sunday Herald-Sun' for the new article Smiler

She reached top 10 even in Australia?!! Is it just me or is that amazing. I mean if it were up to me she'd be number one everywhere, but it doesn't matter, she gets up there anyway. Australia even begs for extra shows because of sell outs! She is just so not a top tenner type artist like a Black Eyed Pea or Justin Timberlake or Beyonce. And she ends up ranking so high anyway. She is such a genius. I don't know what I'm trying to say. I just think that for as esoteric as she seems, she is sure getting appreciated by a lot of people. It makes me happy. It's so refreshing. I wish I knew how she is regarded in the musician world. I have a feeling it's pretty good.

^^ LOVED it. The interviewer was so sweet. And he really knew his stuff when it comes to her music and what he gets out of it. I'm so happy she's in South America! I bet she can't believe it.