Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Interviews & Appearances 2010

Interview at the Rock&Pop radio station (Argentina) - Friday 10/08/2010.

At first, the hosts introduce Regina in Spanish, but when the interview starts, one of them starts translating into English (and back into Spanish) between Regina and the interviewer, so don't worry if you don't understand a single thing for the first, like, 2 minutes.

http://lomejordelosmedios.blog...espi-y-rosso-en.html

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

and I didn't really know where to put this exactly. It's Regina and Jack playing Call Them Brothers at Bobo Resturant during the Gay Pride Parade in NYC. They're so cute. Big Grin

http://vimeo.com/15777372

adorable. I almost went to that and then it didn't work out and now i'm kicking myself so hard Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

abut MTV Brazil.

"I'm really glad that they put that into the show"...? Does she mean that she's glad the audiance contributed by singing along? Cause it sounded like she didn't get to pick what songs to sing? that can't be right?

Not sure who and where but someone mentioned Fidelity was a huge hit in Brazil because of a TV show. I guess Reg meant the TV show but since it's a known fact in Brazil they edited out the part where she actually names the show.

"Fidelity" has also been used in an episode of Grey's Anatomy titled "Six Days, Part 2", Veronica Mars titled "Wichita Linebacker", Brothers & Sisters titled "Sexual Politics" and in the Brazilian telenovela A Favorita." (Wiki)