Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Interviews & Appearances 2010

It's SO cool to see Dave Matthews rockin out to reg during blue lips Big Grin

^^^ The last minute is so interesting about this man who influenced her music. I've heard about the classical music and the beatles but had never heard about the dark poet with his guitar.

I have a newfound appreciation of Dave Matthews now, but I'm still afraid to attend a Dave Matthews Band concert.. lol

I love all her interviews from South America. I felt like the interviewers all asked some uncommon questions and then this show was just so cool seeing Regina and Dave Matthews sit and listen to each other and interact. We really do need some shows like that here.

Well, to be honest, this show actually sucks! They usully let the audience ask some questions, but they always ask stupid questions. Besides, I find the host to be such an awkward person that I usually feel second-hand embarrassment when I see him interviewing people. It happend a few times during this interview, but it was not as bad as it usually is. Everybody who hates the show was kinda surprised that it didn't suck.

To me, the best part was: One caipirinha, two caipirinhas, three caipirinhas. LOL I know that she'll never come to Brazil for vacation, but I thought she was really sweet for saying that she would like to spend more time here and all. <3333

lol.. I couldn't understand the host so I was paying more attention to Regina and Dave Matthews and trying to understand what he was asking them through their answers. So, I didn't really notice the awkward moments. haha

Still, the general format of the show is a nice idea, and I wouldn't mind seeing something like it on TV in the U.S. someday.

quote:
Originally posted by ohmarcello:

Fun Wearing Underwear - Dufus with Regina Spektor

cute! i know this has been posted/talked about! but here is another youtube video of it

This is amazing! She seems to be having such a great time! Love it!

Here's another interview she did here in Brazil. They uploaded it yesterday, a month later, but OK:

She's so adorable in it!

PS: I hate the guy interviewing her, his an @sshole, who thinks he knows everything. My friends and I fight with him all the time because he's so arrogant! Ugh!

wahhh. "the tragical thing... is all ok with you." awkward!!

and Ksenia, even though i don't speak russian and, it was really special to hear the exchange between the two of you, to hear regina holding conversation in russian. So I'd like to thank you for that! Even now, I believe that was the most beautiful and happy day of my entire year.