Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Interviews & Appearances 2010

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

wahhh. "the tragical thing... is all ok with you." awkward!!

and Ksenia, even though i don't speak russian and, it was really special to hear the exchange between the two of you, to hear regina holding conversation in russian. So I'd like to thank you for that! Even now, I believe that was the most beautiful and happy day of my entire year.

Aww!! So sweet! I'd like to thank you for the best day of my life. I'm sure I wouldn't meet her without you. I shared my story about that day with my teacher today. ^^ It feels so warm in my heart every time I talk about that. Smiler I love that feeling.

I just saw an ad for "estee lauder bloom" on tv and they used Fidelity in the ad. I almost freaked out because that was the first time i'd heard her song used in a commercial for myself. I've looked online and cannot find the ad itself anywhere.

I was doing laundry and my daughter yells for me to 'come here!' I said 'why?' She said 'your gonna miss Regina'. So I ran to the TV and it was the end of that Estee Lauder commercial. That was great of course, but my favorite part was my daughter recognizing Regina's voice and thoughtful enough to know I'd want to hear it. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

I just saw an ad for "estee lauder bloom" on tv and they used Fidelity in the ad. I almost freaked out because that was the first time i'd heard her song used in a commercial for myself. I've looked online and cannot find the ad itself anywhere.

I just did too! That made my day!