Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Interviews & Appearances 2010

I definitely remember seeing that one a couple weeks ago on tumblr, but I must have forgot about it. Sorry about that everybody!

Here's an interview on Jump Start live from VH1. I feel slightly less crazy for watching so many interviews of Regina after watching this one. lol.

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/...ktor-interview.jhtml

I just might keep adding everything in this thread. I don't want to make a ton of different threads for this..every..year.. haha

The Rolling Stones interview was really exciting to watch! She said some really good stuff Smiler Love the fact that she's writing new songs that might be on her record. And Hello! "I don't know whether to sing all of the songs in the musical or let the other people do it" Big GrinBig Grin She might sing some of the songs! I thought they all were for the actors. Esciting!

The other interview was also good Smiler Different lipstick colour and she cut bangs? (is that correct use of the word "bangs" btw? hope you understand what I mean anyway... to me it sounds crazy :P shorter hair in forehead area hehe )

edit...

Off topic: we know she plays bobbin, that time, uncle bobby and one-string blues herself. But how about the other guitar songs? be like a cloud and woolen gloves for example. Doesn't she say something like "I don't really think it's hard. I just take the back seat" in one of those two? Does that mean somebody else is playing or what does she refer to?

Long post appologies....

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

What's the third that she plays regularly at shows?

It's clearly Long Brown Hair... =P

Oh riight obviously. Wink

Emilie, I believe Anders Griffin plays guitar on Woolen Gloves but i'm not sure. Be Like a Cloud sounds like it could be her?