Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Benefit for Haiti on March 23, 2010

I got a few of the songs that Jamie didn't get...forgive my shaky camera holding. I'm a spaz. And sorry for having so many partial songs. The memory card in my camera was running out of space.

I wish there was a jealous looking emoticon for this moment.

I've watched all the videos and I wish I lived in New York! It seems like it was the greatest show at least in the past year. A good mix of songs, a small venue feel, lotsa conversation with the audience, for a good cause, she met with people after and played a new song with Jack! AND not to mention the other great songs she played. At least there were great vids to watch though...

*Sigh*

Hello, all.

Here's the link to her entire set:

Regina Spektor live at Irving Plaza, NYC [March 23, 2010]

I'm still uploading the videos from Nicole Atkins, Only Son, and Shara Worden. I'll post the link shortly.

To all those who attended, thanks for the great company. Gotta admit, I was waiting for some action last night with the skateboarders. Haha.

To those who couldn't come, I hope the videos/audio recording (Aaron! Hah.) can at least compensate for not being able to be there. If only each an every one of us were filthy rich, eh? I bet we'd be following every concert Regina has. Oh well, this will do for now :]

If anyone has an extra shirt or knows where I can get one of the shirts that Regina sold at the concert I'd be more than happy to buy it

quote:
Originally posted by altered ego:

I'm still uploading the videos from Nicole Atkins, Only Son, and Shara Worden. I'll post the link shortly.

Oh this is great. People need to see all of those performances too. They really were all dead on.

quote:
Originally posted by altered ego:

Gotta admit, I was waiting for some action last night with the skateboarders. Haha.

This is funny. I had to laugh when Casey said "Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys." I wanted to say, are you kidding? We were all waiting for you to take out the sk8er bois...

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

If anyone has an extra shirt or knows where I can get one of the shirts that Regina sold at the concert I'd be more than happy to buy it

She said any leftovers would be put up on her online store. Keep your eyes on that...

FYI- They were $30 at the show so you'll probably incur shipping too...and there seemed to be plenty remaining when we left...