Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Benefit for Haiti on March 23, 2010

Gaaah, Youtube's kind of messed up. All my vids have finished uploading but for some reason, when I click through some of it, what it says is that it's still processing. Oh well, here are the links anyway:

And this is just a random clip while we were waiting outside the venue:

Seriously, she can't get any more adorable.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

This is funny. I had to laugh when Casey said "Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys." I wanted to say, are you kidding? We were all waiting for you to take out the sk8er bois...

You guys could just cheer us on. Us girls could've clocked them one by one, methinks. Oyea, there's potential for a Brumstix Fight Club. Haha.

Hey I have 2 extra shirts as of right now. I bought them for 2 of my friends who could not go...but now I am not sure if they want them. They are going to let me know by Friday. So I will let you guys know then if I still have them or not. I will sell them for $30.00 and free shipping.

Jess Smiler

I'm still working on the recording, but I have to go to bed at this point, so I won't have it online until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, but fortunately we have many great videos of the concert available already.

Now this is a great set list! I hope Regina does another North American tour in 2010 and sings a lot of these songs! I was especially happy with the Set List because of all the rarities it contained but also because it had 20 Years of Snow Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

....you guys da fuckin best

AGREE. I love my family, they care about me so much! Wink