Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Benefit for Haiti on March 23, 2010

kenny? - your pictures are AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! what kind of camera did you use? they came out so perfect.

ivy - ahh yeah I remember you! im so glad we got the setlists. it was so funny how we got them. regina is soo nice!! did you stay after the show and get yours signed too?

Here is another one of my videos from that night it finally finished processing...

jessicaw09 -- I can't tell you how much I wish I could have stayed and waited for her. but I have a torn tendon in my foot, and I had already been standing for 7 hours which is terrible for it, so I made myself go home. ah, the things we all do for Regina!!

dentistgirl -- I would have to say that one of my favorite parts of the entire show was getting to see her whisper 1-2-3 to herself during Firewood. I don't know, there was just something so personal about seeing her do that; it felt like I was watching her practice alone in her living room.

I'm so happy you all got to wait for her since I couldn't, and for now I'm living vicariously through your stories. can't wait to meet you all at the next one Smiler

For the people who asked, I used a Canon Powershot G9. It's a relatively simple point and shoot but it does a decent job in low light situations (if you ask it nicely.)

Also, thanks for the warm welcome. You guys rule.

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach: jpscool4u:

I've got an 8-Processor Xeon server running 24/7 and I will happily dedicate it to rendering your video files ASAP. If you send me an email, I'll reply with a username and password you can use to upload them directly to the server.

What do you mean by "rendering", are you referring to converting them to 1080p30? I do you just mean streaming them on the site?

Please let me know. Thanks!

You guys took such amazing pictures and videos! S lucky being so close up Big Grin I got there relatively late - if anyone remembers me from meeting regina afterwards, I was with the dad complaining in macedonian for over an hour haha. He was a trooper though, as he wasn't even a fan (until last night of course).

Thanks for uploading the videos everyone! I've been replaying them nonstop since Wednesday.

quote:
Originally posted by jpscool4u:

What do you mean by "rendering", are you referring to converting them to 1080p30? I do you just mean streaming them on the site?

Please let me know. Thanks!

I am referring to converting them to whatever format you want to upload to YouTube and have for download on RSO.