Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Benefit for Haiti on March 23, 2010

Recommended Posts

Hmm... is there a strong likelihood that Regina will do another show around NYC before going on tour around the country again, or is this it?

I'm not a huge fan of general admission. Not very rock and roll of me, I know. But I like my personal space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Hmm... is there a strong likelihood that Regina will do another show around NYC before going on tour around the country again, or is this it?

That's anyone's guess. No one knows for sure. Well except for one person maybe... Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Hmm... is there a strong likelihood that Regina will do another show around NYC before going on tour around the country again, or is this it?

That's anyone's guess. No one knows for sure. Well except for one person maybe... Cool

Haha, okay, well I suppose I'll buy tickets and if something else comes along I can always sell them. Smiler

Man, I feel like such a lame stixer because I'm actually considering not going because it's general admission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

well I suppose I'll buy tickets and if something else comes along I can always...

Something else...you're a riot my friend!!!

Heh, I try, I try... Cool

I am going to go attend to the somewhat frighteningly enormous pile of homework awaiting me, and then perhaps the tickets shall magically appear at some point soon. Preferably not in the middle of my absence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this