Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Benefit for Haiti on March 23, 2010

Who is planning on going to this? I'm considering it, but I'll be alone, so I don't want to go without someone to meet up with. Plus, I'm hesitant to be walking near my campus alone at night...people get mugged. And it'll cost me $80. I have to think about it.

I'm really happy cause it turns out my cousin is coming too!

but, Ezra Pound,

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

You're never alone when you're a stixer... Cool

also, judging from her facebook status, is anyone thinking jack dishel and/or jenny owen youngs?

quote:
Originally posted by silver bullet trailer:

also, judging from her facebook status, is anyone thinking jack dishel and/or jenny owen youngs?

We just saw Jack at Sidewalk on Saturday and had a nice little chat with him, but he didn't mention that he was playing this. I should have thought to ask him directly.

We did find out that his new album is basically done, but that he won't be putting it out himself, so it might be a while until we get to hear it because he still has to find a label to buy it and then wait for them to release it.

I'll be there guys, it's official! Plane tickets have been bought Big Grin

Casey...you should doooo it. I invite you to hang out with me for hours in line and promise you won't feel alone and awkward.

quote:
Originally posted by silver bullet trailer:

I'm gonna nix Jenny. She'll be on tour in England.

Sondre Lerche will be in the city, but he's doing his own show. Soo probably not him either. Maybe reggie watts?

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Looks like I'm not coming. Unless I can rope my friend into coming with/driving me, but I think she probably has classes.

I'm so bummed out I could cry.

oh no! by all means rope! it would probably to be beneficial to your friend to miss her classes Wink