Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Benefit for Haiti on March 23, 2010

I suppose I am coming. I am going to skip my Russian class that night to get there early. What time is everyone going to start being creeps outside of the venue? Wink And Jamie, you're coming all the way here? That is pretty bad ass. Are you driving all the way from Cleveland?

^GOOD! No driving for me. That takes forever, which is way too long midweek. Flight scheduled to get it around 10:30am so after i get to manhattan, maybe loose some luggage, get food and whatnot, I'm free for creeping.

Anyone know things about this venue? Psycho camera policies? Nice security guys (ohhh now there's an oxymoron)? Back door?

^^ I am very sorry that your going to miss it. Frowner Don't worry though, there will be plenty of other times. Smiler

reg via FB:

Regina Spektor If you are coming to the Benefit show at Irving Plaza for Doctors Without Borders work in Haiti(and i very much hope that you are!)please note that we'll be opening doors at 8pm, not 7pm. I will go on at 9pm prompt and it will be a full show with 3 special guests intermittently appearing throughout!(thus we need a bit ...extra soundcheck time) There will be special merch too! i'm so excited about the guests!cheers, regi

Dude I saw that too! Tiny little spark in mah brain...

Also, I'm quite fond of the word 9pm "prompt" that's exciting in and of itself. Wink

Edit: Soo according to myspace Julian is in Providence RI on 3/23. So, nix to that.

Also don't even think about Ben Folds. He's playing in Charlottesville, VA 3/23.

Wow regina you have a lot of musical friends.

Still kinda stumped...