Sign in to follow this  
юля

Australian Tour?

Oh man. This is so exciting. I've just registered for pre-sales, which go on sale in a week. This is so awesome - hope I get good seats! And meet Reg! And ... aefji qjeifowqa ioj Big Grin

Good onya, I only got 14th row, but I'm still happy like crazy Smiler

Which show are you going to? [Edit: just noticed you're in Melbourne too ... should be a great show - I haven't been to the Palais in about fifteen years, but it's excellent].

50 days to go!!!

[Note: I think I've edited this message about four times now - do you think I'm excited?!?]

anybody going to the sydney show? Smiler

(and anybody know how to register for the pre sale tix?)

xxxx ps SOOO EXCITED

pps sorry its been so long guys.......

quote:
Originally posted by davidh:

Good onya, I only got 14th row, but I'm still happy like crazy Smiler

Which show are you going to? [Edit: just noticed you're in Melbourne too ... should be a great show - I haven't been to the Palais in about fifteen years, but it's excellent].

50 days to go!!!

[Note: I think I've edited this message about four times now - do you think I'm excited?!?]

Yeah, the tickets sold soo quickly. I initially got row J, and accidentally refreshed the page and lost them and ended up with row X. I had two computers open and was very close to buying the row X tickets, and the row C tickets open up, and I went crazy haha. Even trying to buy seconds from opening and it's so hard to get the 'best' seats. Row 14 is great though! The Palais has good seating all around. I'm soo lucky to have it turn out the way it did.

And yes, the one and only show! There were two (sold out) shows last time, which is weird why she'd cut down. But yes, all very exciting! Big Grin I'll be somewhere in seats 37-40 if you wanna say hi though! Good group of us Regina fans going along!

quote:
Originally posted by ali:

anybody going to the sydney show? Smiler

(and anybody know how to register for the pre sale tix?)

xxxx ps SOOO EXCITED

pps sorry its been so long guys.......

I'd go through how to do pre-sale but the tickets for the pre-sale in Sydney are SOLD OUT! :o

Camp out for the regular sale. The tickets are of the same quality cos they reserve half for both lots, but be on the dot!