Sign in to follow this  
Dynamo_girl

Weather

I thought we could use a place to talk about what the weather is like where we live.Smiler

It's sunny and warm here...but there's still some snow on the ground.I can tell that spring is on its way.

I thought we could use a place to talk about what the weather is like where we live.Smiler

It's sunny and warm here...but there's still some snow on the ground.I can tell that spring is on its way.

VERY cold in the morning..sunny in the afternoon...raining in the evening.i'm starting to believe that it's because i really want to live in England and i've made the weather over there come to RomaniaSmiler)maybe the castles will start moving toward me tooBig Grin...wishful thinking...may Winchester castle be placed where my university is...pretty please?

Lately it's been cold and rainy, but today was finally sunny and warm! No clouds in the sky right now. Smiler But who knows if it'll last. The weather here is pretty schizo.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Hmmm spring is so wonderfully here! I can feel it! Can you feel it? Wow! Big Grin

still searching for snowdrops to confirm the arrival of spring...

1383138094_fe0c415f14.jpg

so fragile and they smell wonderfulSmiler