Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

Good News Here! (sorry...too good to post in the good news thread)

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

i love lemons.

4597864099_d12b72ce6c_o.jpg

Ahhhhh! SO EXCITING! Look at those little babies. And no, this thread will never get old

I'm always checking for updates Smiler

Plus it gives me never ending joy that regina will be a part of their lives!

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Ahhhhh! SO EXCITING! Look at those little babies. And no, this thread will never get old

She's right. No one gets tired of pregnant women talking about their babies. It's usually about 18 months after they're born that people start to grow tired of hearing about them. Lol. Razzer

Love those ultra-sound photos!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

She's right. No one gets tired of pregnant women talking about their babies. It's usually about 18 months after they're born that people start to grow tired of hearing about them. Lol. Razzer

Love those ultra-sound photos!

i'll def remember this!

and i'll keep posting the updates. they'll probably come more frequently since I now have to see the doc every 2 weeks. yay for being high risk. i'm actually really scared about delivering early nsuch. so many emotions! the next big appointment is june 22. we'll find out the sex then. CAN'T WAIT TO START SHOPPING/DESIGNING THE NURSERY!