Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

Good News Here! (sorry...too good to post in the good news thread)

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

picture:

4463745502_8806384c61.jpg

thanks guys! <3

that's some nice work...congratulations!

"And may their first child be a masculine child..."

FE0444566DFE4AF68942290D1D1B0910.ashx

Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!

edit: we heard the heartbeats 2 weeks ago. i'm 200% serious when i say it was the most amazing thing i have ever seen. i can't describe it, but i can't wait for you all to experience it (if you so choose).

;aldksjf;alkdj;a

THIS IS SO EXCITING!

I was just about to ask if you've heard the heartbeat Smiler It's truly amazing that something as small as that raspberry has a heartbeat! Ahh these two bundles of joy are going to always have each other too. The bond of twins is really a unique and strong one! I'm so excited for all the updates. CONGRATS!

<3 i went into hysterics. Smiler the nurse was like...are you....ok? are you upset? i then started laughing. it's great.

and ps-with twins we get ultrasounds at every appointment. normally you only get 1 or 2, so it's really cool to see them. its still scary. twins carry a higher risk, but we feel so lucky. i'll post the next u/s pics next week (the 15th).