Sign in to follow this  
SugarDrive

Good News Here! (sorry...too good to post in the good news thread)

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

Oh I can't wait. I think I'm going to start putting headphones over my belly, so they can hear music.

I've read that babies who listen to classical music in the womb are more intelligent.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Thanks Jodi, you are totally in my brain. I have twin dreams practically every night now. I've drempt that I have a twin, i'm hanging out with twins on a night tour of the statue of liberty, that i'm surrogate mothering twins for someone. It just can't be healthy...

sidenote- they should've used apricots, at least they don't look like poop.

i love it!!! you need a twin, you're super awesomeness can't be contained in one body.

TIHIW-our children won't need any help in the intelligence dept. they'll be mother effing geniuses. Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Thanks Jodi, you are totally in my brain. I have twin dreams practically every night now. I've drempt that I have a twin, i'm hanging out with twins on a night tour of the statue of liberty, that i'm surrogate mothering twins for someone. It just can't be healthy...

sidenote- they should've used apricots, at least they don't look like poop.

i love it!!! you need a twin, you're super awesomeness can't be contained in one body.

TIHIW-our children won't need any help in the intelligence dept. they'll be mother effing geniuses. Razzer

edit: same to you K to the T. too awesome for one vessel. get a twin stat.

wheeeeeee!

11 weeks:

FCDD973888B64C2D85C7159BB4181515.ashx

Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.