Reginaoverdose

Quotes by Regina.

While playing All the Rowboats, Regina starts making the thrashy noises at the beginning, and the audience laughs. In response, Regina says, "I hear so much more stuff in my head than you guys hear right now"

side note: this was the point in my early Reginitis that i realized regina wasn't just a nutter. Smilershe's a brilliant nutter with a vision

"So many people think that their lives are art-worthy. What happened to imagination? I want to write a song about a pirate in Barcelona selling pizzas."

(and i have no idea where that is from, but it has been on my facebook for about a year, haha)

quote:
Originally posted by good > perfect:

"So many people think that their lives are art-worthy. What happened to imagination? I want to write a song about a pirate in Barcelona selling pizzas."

I've never heard that quote before, but I love it! Another reason why I love Regina. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

"I hear so much more stuff in my head than you guys hear right now"

side note: this was the point in my early Reginitis that i realized regina wasn't just a nutter. Smilershe's a brilliant nutter with a vision

i see what you did there O.O

Shouldn't it have gone the opposite direction? WinkBig Grin

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

"I hear so much more stuff in my head than you guys hear right now"

i see what you did there O.O

Shouldn't it have gone the opposite direction? WinkBig Grin

Smiler Thanks, Raph. That made me chuckle.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

I wonder where it came from... Google isn't being helpful on this issue. I really do love that quote, though. Maybe someday we'll get to hear that song. Lol.

hm this is weird, i figured you guys would instantly know the interview, magazine/blog/whatever, date, time, and weather when she said it! you're all slacking! :P

but seriously, i do know that i read it on some online article that i found on here last year. so i'm off to join the hunt!

"This is a little country song I wrote and I'm in totally the wrong territory, it's probably an insult to the people that are from here but... I tried! I'm from Moscow and then the Bronx so I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I want!"

~Bonnaroo 2007 before singing "Love, You're a Whore"