Reginaoverdose

Quotes by Regina.

-When were you happiest?

- I think it would be a sad life if I'd already had a moment that I knew was the happiest.

-Who would play you in the film of your life?

- I would get Audrey Hepburn when she was old. She was so beautiful when she was old and I look forward to being a little old lady.

-What keeps you awake at night?

- YouTube - I'm completely addicted.

Big Grin

(The Guardian, Saturday 18 August 2007)

I don't remember when and where she said this: " I think it became a tradition that i fuck up on every show."

Toad's Place/New Haven, CT Sept 20, 2006. Regina stopped playing "On the radio" and said "Hey, security guy, don't talk on the phone on my show!" Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Ксения:

Toad's Place/New Haven, CT Sept 20, 2006. Regina stopped playing "On the radio" and said "Hey, security guy, don't talk on the phone on my show!" Big Grin

Woah, what?! Where'd you get that quote from?

I had no idea there was even any evidence of this show left! Eeker

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:
Originally posted by Ксения:

Woah, what?! Where'd you get that quote from?

I had no idea there was even any evidence of this show left! Eeker

Big Grin Were you there that night? I looked through myspace videos a while ago and found that one. And today, trying to recollect anything funny what Reg said, got that in my head. Smiler

I love this topic, by the way! Thank you, Alicia!

here is the link of that video/sound, coz that's such a blurry picture.

No, I wasn't there, that was actually WAY before I got into Regina (at least as hardcore as I am now), but my Sister and Dad were there. That was their first Regina concert!

I probably would have gone but my Dad asked me not to because he wanted to have a Father-Daughter experience with my sister Roll Eyes

Yeah, it's actually quite surprising! My sister's actually the one who got me and my Dad into her. Fidelity.... ah, I instantly loved it, haha.

My Mom, I just recently got her into Regina! It took a concert, but she loves her now. I think she was sold by Human of the Year Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Yeah, it's actually quite surprising! My sister's actually the one who got me and my Dad into her. Fidelity.... ah, I instantly loved it, haha.

My Mom, I just recently got her into Regina! It took a concert, but she loves her now. I think she was sold by Human of the Year Big Grin

This is absolutely amazing! Big Grin I wish it was the same with my family! hehe!

I wish my family liked her. I'm almost afraid to introduce her music to them because they are the only people who, when they tease me, can actually offend me and hurt my feelings. It's so personal to me at this point, I get upset if someone outright dislikes the music.