Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

The Easter Thread

"Find" couldn't find me an Easter thread, so I'm starting one!

Happy Easter everyone! "Christ the Lord is risen today, Alleluia, Alleluia!"

Okay now you can get back to gorging on everything you've been denying yourself.

"Find" couldn't find me an Easter thread, so I'm starting one!

Happy Easter everyone! "Christ the Lord is risen today, Alleluia, Alleluia!"

Okay now you can get back to gorging on everything you've been denying yourself.

I didn't realize there was an Easter thread! I posted this in another but I think I'll share again and add that my brother made a Regina reference during egg dying!!! He HATES Regina so it made me happy. I'm killing myself that I can't remember what it was. But then later he said he was going to write "sucks" on my regina spektor egg Frowner

I often wonder just how many lyrics to the songs he knows... I used to play her ALL the time around him so he's bound to know a lot of her song lyrics, I know he knows Better but randomly a song like Paris will come on and he will sarcasticly exagerate her voice and the lyrics so I know he knows her songs! And he alway knows when the "DUH DUH DUH DUH" piano part of machine is coming. But he dispises her...

anyyyywayyyys.

Hope everyone's Easter was grande! I have tons of candy from my dollar store escapades. On to reality. Booooo. BUT MY BIRTHDAY IS TMRW!

23859_376826963714_508198714_4020498_5215190_n.jpg

That is the coolest egg ever! Smiler I didn't know if you guys paint eggs too, but i know now.

Hehe the story about your brother made me laugh, guys are always like that, especially if it's your brother and if he doesn't like things which you do. Big Grin But it's cool he knows the lyrics! And that is the thing which he wouldn't be able to take out of his head since Reg's music is always around, so it's kind of revenge for all the gibes from his side. Big Grin

Aand, you, Alicia, have a nice preparation for your BDay! Wink