Sign in to follow this  
eshbach

(Almost) Everything Regina Give-Away!

In order to share the happiness of finally aquiring an 11:11 hard-copy, I've decided to give away one copy of (almost) every other CD/Vinyl/Single Regina has ever released to someone who doesn't have it.

In order to do this as fairly as possible, I've set up a web page where you can enter your Brumstix user name and pick the item which you would like to receive. In one week, on April 17th, I will randomly select one person to receive each of the items listed on the site.

To register to receive a free Regina recording you don't already have, click here.

The original discussion of this idea (and some more specifics) can be found in this thread: http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...7688/m/277109414/p/3

Good Luck everyone Smiler

Update - The Results Are In!

Here are the Winners:

The Recordings

Begin to Hope (CD) - ks1990

Begin to Hope (Vinyl LP) - Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Far (CD) - flagrante delicto

Far (Vinyl LP) - Ezra Pound

Laughing With (CD Single) - Wild Child

Live at Bull Moose (EP) - jellybeanjules

Live in California (EP) - Appt

Mary Ann Meets the Gravediggers (CD) - makingstuffup

On the Radio (Vinyl Single) - ThisIsHowItWorks

Songs (CD) - 'shboom

Soviet Kitsch (CD) - Green Mind

Soviet Kitsch (Vinyl LP) - Nat

Us (Vinyl Single) - Kb93

The Special Items

Autographed Sketchbook - solitude_in_dark_places

Autographed Glossy - LittleVoice

Survival Guide to Soviet Kistch - ThePoetsLove

The list of winners and some information about how many entries were submitted for each item can bee seen on the entry page: http://www.respektonline.net/GiveAway/

Important Information for Winners

If you have been named as a winner in this give-away, please email aaron.eshbach@gmail.com with your shipping information. You will then receive a reply with instructions on how to confirm your Brumstix identity. In short, you will be asked to reply to this thread and post a special code unique to each winner. When the special code has been posted by the winning user, the item will be sent. Items from other donors, such as the Survival Guide and Sketchbook, may take longer to reach the winners, as they require an extra round of shipping. If any winner has not received their item in 21 days, please send another email to let me know and I will investigate.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks for entering everyone!

In order to share the happiness of finally aquiring an 11:11 hard-copy, I've decided to give away one copy of (almost) every other CD/Vinyl/Single Regina has ever released to someone who doesn't have it.

In order to do this as fairly as possible, I've set up a web page where you can enter your Brumstix user name and pick the item which you would like to receive. In one week, on April 17th, I will randomly select one person to receive each of the items listed on the site.

To register to receive a free Regina recording you don't already have, click here.

The original discussion of this idea (and some more specifics) can be found in this thread: http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...7688/m/277109414/p/3

Good Luck everyone Smiler

Update - The Results Are In!

Here are the Winners:

The Recordings

Begin to Hope (CD) - ks1990

Begin to Hope (Vinyl LP) - Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Far (CD) - flagrante delicto

Far (Vinyl LP) - Ezra Pound

Laughing With (CD Single) - Wild Child

Live at Bull Moose (EP) - jellybeanjules

Live in California (EP) - Appt

Mary Ann Meets the Gravediggers (CD) - makingstuffup

On the Radio (Vinyl Single) - ThisIsHowItWorks

Songs (CD) - 'shboom

Soviet Kitsch (CD) - Green Mind

Soviet Kitsch (Vinyl LP) - Nat

Us (Vinyl Single) - Kb93

The Special Items

Autographed Sketchbook - solitude_in_dark_places

Autographed Glossy - LittleVoice

Survival Guide to Soviet Kistch - ThePoetsLove

The list of winners and some information about how many entries were submitted for each item can bee seen on the entry page: http://www.respektonline.net/GiveAway/

Important Information for Winners

If you have been named as a winner in this give-away, please email aaron.eshbach@gmail.com with your shipping information. You will then receive a reply with instructions on how to confirm your Brumstix identity. In short, you will be asked to reply to this thread and post a special code unique to each winner. When the special code has been posted by the winning user, the item will be sent. Items from other donors, such as the Survival Guide and Sketchbook, may take longer to reach the winners, as they require an extra round of shipping. If any winner has not received their item in 21 days, please send another email to let me know and I will investigate.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks for entering everyone!

I just need to decide which one to sign up for Smiler

I can google each item, but if anyone knows an already existing track listing for each single I'd be grateful.

(and ok I might be slow, but "vinyl" does mean actual vinyl and is not a nickname for anything? sometimes I miss out on slang and stuff... Roll Eyes )

Aww, thanks Aaron, this is really cool or you!

The only two that I don't have are Begin to Hope and Live at Bull Moose (this isn't including singles though Razzer).

Good luck everyone!

I entered...I kind of hope I don't get it though, because what are my parents going to think if a regina EP shows up on our doorstep? either that I took their credit card or possibly that I'm a criminal.....if I do win I think I'll start a thread taking suggestions on how to properly explain this.

good luck to everyone!

EDIT: Eshbach, I just noticed your location, I live pretty close to you.

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

(and ok I might be slow, but "vinyl" does mean actual vinyl and is not a nickname for anything? sometimes I miss out on slang and stuff... Roll Eyes )

Yes, vinyl means vinyl, as in a record to be played on a turntable.

quote:

Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

Are we allowed to register for more than one thing? i figured not, but i just thought i'd check.. a SK vinyl would be pretty beast as well....

If you have already registered and you register for something else, it simply changes your registration to that item.

quote:

Originally posted by SmallTownMoon:

I entered...I kind of hope I don't get it though, because what are my parents going to think if a regina EP shows up on our doorstep? either that I took their credit card or possibly that I'm a criminal.....if I do win I think I'll start a thread taking suggestions on how to properly explain this.

good luck to everyone!

EDIT: Eshbach, I just noticed your location, I live pretty close to you.

I suggest you show them the registration page and this thread, that should pretty much cover it.

I actually moved to downtown Harrisburg a couple months ago, so I'm not so much "southeast" anymore, but still, nice to know there's another local fan Smiler