Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Ballad of Politicians

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

I would really love to hear "Call them Brothers" on the next album. There hasn't been too much outright collaboration/duet-ing since Soviet Kistch, and that song is one of my favorites. It seems to fit in with "Ballad of a Politician," with the somewhat political themes. I do feel like the next album may be somewhat more with a "The Sword & the Pen" vibe.

Jack told us that Call Them Brothers will be on his upcoming Only Son album as a duet with Regina Smiler

That's so cool Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Emmerrrrrrr:

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

I would really love to hear "Call them Brothers" on the next album. There hasn't been too much outright collaboration/duet-ing since Soviet Kistch, and that song is one of my favorites. It seems to fit in with "Ballad of a Politician," with the somewhat political themes. I do feel like the next album may be somewhat more with a "The Sword & the Pen" vibe.

Jack told us that Call Them Brothers will be on his upcoming Only Son album as a duet with Regina Smiler

That's so cool Big Grin

It's awesome! I really do like all of her collaborations!

Also, she did infact say she was trying to avoid another large gap between records, but then again, I wouldn't want her to stop touring either... ^^ gosh, I'm always so torn when it comes to Regina (she should be in multiple copies or something). Then there's also comparing her different styles thoughout the years, and I can never decide on which I like the most. The "The Sword & the Pen" vibe as you've called it, does seem the more likely option for an upcoming record, I must agree.

(Sorry I'm ranting... I'm really tired Roll Eyes)

Yeah, I'm hoping for at least one more U.S. tour before she puts out another album... and I don't think she's done with this one yet either. I'm really surprised they haven't released a couple more singles from it this year. I think they might though..

and I'm super excited for Jack's album! I get more and more excited as I hear all the new songs. Especially Call Them Brothers Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

I was thinking she wouldn't start recording until at least next year, because doesn't she have to finish the Beauty music? Also, I'm hoping for another non-Far-centric US tour myself Smiler

I'm also looking forward to another tour with a less far focused line up. Not saying that I don't LOVE the songs shes been playing but I haven't had the opportunity to hear many of the songs from Begin to Hope, SK, Songs, or many live only songs yet. I hope I will soon though.