Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Hey remember that time when..?

Ohh memories. I thought it would be cute if we just placed random good memories here in the form of a regina song. I recently wrote about 20 for my friend. So it can be anything, anyone, whatever you're reminiscing about. No names needed, just a way to be all sentimental Big Grin Just write- Hey remember that time when... and then your memory!

I'll go first.

Ohh memories. I thought it would be cute if we just placed random good memories here in the form of a regina song. I recently wrote about 20 for my friend. So it can be anything, anyone, whatever you're reminiscing about. No names needed, just a way to be all sentimental Big Grin Just write- Hey remember that time when... and then your memory!

I'll go first.

Hey remember that time when... we both woke up in the morning and without a single word looked at each other and broke into laughter?

Hey, remember that time...the plane left without 75 of the passengers, and we were stuck in an Atlanta hotel over-night with no running water, and we had to share a bed, and we both woke up at the same time with our noses three inches from each other and all we could do was laugh?

Hey, remember that time when...you and I were sitting in your room in the middle of the night belting out "I Want It That Way"?

Big Grin Nice idea, Alicia. Yours sounds funny!

Hey remember that time when.... I woke up at 8pm and we went to watch that hypnosis video and then went crazy and went to Taco Bell? How was that over a year ago?