Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Regina at The White House!

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I can't even describe how proud and happy I am for her! I'm downright... giddy! Big Grin

I get the feeling I'm going to tear up about this later on. Wink

Huh what? Having a concert at the White House means anything? He had friggen Paul McCartney on during the Gulf Oil spill. Hussein is a psychopath and Regina is clearly mistaken for supporting him. But she only does so because she's a knee-jerk liberal like all the people she knows and grew up around.

Could you please have the human decency to be quiet, reg played at the White House. Even if you hate Obama because, well, you are the way you are, and nobody can take that away from you, just be freaking happy for reg.. She's playing among the likes of Paul McCartney. If that's not something of a big freaking accomplisment, I don't know what is.

Reg was obviously overjoyed to do it. You should be happy for her, and with her instead of bogging down everything because of your own political views... Yeah, the US has created one of the biggest, if not THE biggest catastrophe ever. Everyone here is aware of that, and not a single American is happy about the oil spill. As for Reg's political views, don't criticize. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Deal with it.

End of discussion, no one is right, no one is wrong, reg played, we're happy. lather, rinse, repeat.

IN CONCLUSION

GUESS WHAT? Reg played in a place that few other people will in their entire lives. Yes, Regina Spektor, your homegirl, from tha NYC, played for the leader of the USA. Be proud of the woman who makes our favorite music in the entire world Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

P.S. trolling = fail

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

Could you please have the human decency to be quiet, reg played at the White House. Even if you hate Obama because, well, you are the way you are, and nobody can take that away from you, just be freaking happy for reg.. She's playing among the likes of Paul McCartney. If that's not something of a big freaking accomplisment, I don't know what is.

Reg was obviously overjoyed to do it. You should be happy for her, and with her instead of bogging down everything because of your own political views... Yeah, the US has created one of the biggest, if not THE biggest catastrophe ever. Everyone here is aware of that, and not a single American is happy about the oil spill. As for Reg's political views, don't criticize. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Deal with it.

End of discussion, no one is right, no one is wrong, reg played, we're happy. lather, rinse, repeat.

IN CONCLUSION

GUESS WHAT? Reg played in a place that few other people will in their entire lives. Yes, Regina Spektor, your homegirl, from tha NYC, played for the leader of the USA. Be proud of the woman who makes our favorite music in the entire world Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

P.S. trolling = fail

Huh what don't criticize? That's what America is all about! It's ok for Regina to wear an Obama shirt back in 2008, but I can't say anything? Typical f-en liberal...