Sign in to follow this  
I Am A Mermaid

Hey There People

(Please dont stone me for being the 10,000th person to start a topic like this)

Even though Im risking my self preservation, I thought I would finally post on here. Ive been creeping on the forum for months and months now (studying up on my Regina knowledge)and ive been kind of avoiding joining because I didnt want to admit to myself that I was obsessed.

*Stands up*

Hello. My name is Marie, and Im a Reginaholic.

Just a baby step Smiler.

Anyways... I found out about Regina from watching 500 Days of Summer, and I havent really been able to listen to anything else for the last 6 months. Her music is amazing, and shes a great person to top. What more could you ask for?

Im starting school in New York (Merchant Marine Academy) soon. So Im really hoping I'll get the chance to see her in concert. But I'll be so busy that may not happen Frowner

I look forward to talking Regina with you guys, and getting to know you. (Though Ive been following this forum for so long I kind of feel like I already do a little bit) And wow does that sound creepy lol.

....Greetings!

(Please dont stone me for being the 10,000th person to start a topic like this)

Even though Im risking my self preservation, I thought I would finally post on here. Ive been creeping on the forum for months and months now (studying up on my Regina knowledge)and ive been kind of avoiding joining because I didnt want to admit to myself that I was obsessed.

*Stands up*

Hello. My name is Marie, and Im a Reginaholic.

Just a baby step Smiler.

Anyways... I found out about Regina from watching 500 Days of Summer, and I havent really been able to listen to anything else for the last 6 months. Her music is amazing, and shes a great person to top. What more could you ask for?

Im starting school in New York (Merchant Marine Academy) soon. So Im really hoping I'll get the chance to see her in concert. But I'll be so busy that may not happen Frowner

I look forward to talking Regina with you guys, and getting to know you. (Though Ive been following this forum for so long I kind of feel like I already do a little bit) And wow does that sound creepy lol.

....Greetings!

I loved 500 Days of Summer! Smiler The scene with Hero was awesome. I was psyched that it showcased the song so well, and I was hoping people would discover Regina through the movie. Apparently they did! Welcome to Brumstix. Smiler Since you've been a lurker, you probably know this is a nice place.

Welcome in here!

Tonight, I take the opportunity to officialize myself as a Reginaholic, too :-)! And I am proud to be one!