Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

In the City? Play a piano...

Wow, this is SO freaking awesome! Something like this needs to happen in San Francisco!! Smiler I have always thought that there needs to be more piano music randomly in the world. I mean in NY all the subway players and parkside bands never play piano (transport issues lol) so I'm all for this new project.

And they are SO cute!!! I'd take pics with all of them! And play all of them too!

What an awesome idea!

I'm really tempted to go to NYC in the next couple weeks and take pictures of some of these pianos. Unfortunately all I know how to play is Ode to Joy and some silly self-taught stuff. I really wish my parents could have had me learn an instrument early on. I really feel like I missed out.

and hey Perks! Welcome back Smiler

My friend and I walked around today and played pianos! Big Grin We wanted to go to McCarren but we didn't have enough time. There's nothing like playing Regina in the middle of Times Square/in front of the Brooklyn Bridge. A few people took videos of me and said they would put them on the website. I'll have pictures and videos later.