Sign in to follow this  
Baobab

Cascais Coolfest, Portugal, July 1st 2010

Hey Regina!

We loved your show here in Cascais. Me and my girlfriend (who will soon post here) got there early to find good first row seats and it was definitely worth it!

I'm the nut who yelled "Bobbin' for Apples!" when you picked up the guitar, by the way. Razzer

It was awesome that you managed to give autographs afterward, thank you! I was first in line, but I soon regretted not going back there again so as to take a picture with you (I didn't know we could Razzer) when two lucky guys managed to do so.

I'm really looking forward for more concerts I can go to, and this time I'll ask for a picture. ^^

Thanks again for coming here, and for "guessing you would have to come back!" Smiler

Heeey! Yes, I'm the crazy girlfriend that is also nuts for you, Regina, and helped a girl sitting next to me to ask you to play the Music Box.

Meanwhile, this was the best concert I've ever been so far.

And I'm pretty happy with my autograph ^^ it's right next to my computer so i wont lose it and be able to show to friends :P

Thank you so much for coming, hope it doesn't take too long for you to come back Big Grin

Acho que ela gostou do público português porque uma pessoa da organização disse-me no início que ela não iria fazer meet&greet por estar muito cansada Big Grin Mudou de ideias e ainda bem!

BTW, ela também disse que Portugal foi daqueles sítios que sentiu instantaneamente que tinha que voltar Smiler

You can write in English, you know. Makes this more open. :P

quote:
Originally posted by Mustard Musketeer:

quote:
Originally posted by Baobab:

I was first in line, but I soon regretted not going back there again so as to take a picture with you (I didn't know we could Razzer) when two lucky guys managed to do so.

Hm...

l_2e51f15adb624701ba4fef14f95f7207.jpg

?

OMG YOU TOOK A PICTURE?? It would be perfect if our faces would be in it, but holy crap! Thanks for posting!

quote:
Originally posted by Baobab:

OMG YOU TOOK A PICTURE?? It would be perfect if our faces would be in it, but holy crap! Thanks for posting!

Ahah, yeah. I don't want to reveal my secret identity since BabyImBadNews is a stalker from another place Wink, but I was opening my bag for the poster that I wanted Regina to sign, had the camera on hand and *snap* Razzer

So when you said you were the first on line, I recalled I had that!

Btw I'm pretty sure one of the guys behind Regina was also taking a picture of you I don't know who he was, but he seemed like from the Cool Jazz staff.