Sign in to follow this  
makingstuffup

RIP Dan Cho

That was so rude and disrespectful. That was as close to a eulogy as you could get and that guy was very selfish for taking that quiet moment and shouting what he wanted to say. Frowner I hope Regina knows that there were sincere people in the audience who took her words to heart and who were there for her emotionally.

On a slightly lighter note, 1: it was brave of Regina to bring Dan up again. That clearly wasn't easy, and it seems like that was a large venue. I can't imagine what it's like to speak from the heart in front of so many people, about something so important to her.

and 2: It's great that the tour is over. Now the band can mourn, heal, and cope in peace, without having to perform for screaming crowds.

Much love, and my prayers go out to Dan and his circle, from the center to the outskirts.

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

That was so rude and disrespectful. That was as close to a eulogy as you could get and that guy was very selfish for taking that quiet moment and shouting what he wanted to say. Frowner I hope Regina knows that there were sincere people in the audience who took her words to heart and who were there for her emotionally.

I thought the same thing when I first saw the video, but in the comments they're saying he said "Respect for Dan" which is one of the few things he could have said that wouldn't be completely rude and insensitive. It's too bad he interrupted her in that moment though..

This seemed like a nice remembrance video to remember Dan being with Regina and how we all came to fall in love with him. I was watching it and it seemed so intimate of just him and her. And it's so great how he's practically as enthusiastic with song as she is. Anyway, though you've probably all seen it before, I thought it took on a new light watching it this time.

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

This seemed like a nice remembrance video to remember Dan being with Regina and how we all came to fall in love with him. I was watching it and it seemed so intimate of just him and her. And it's so great how he's practically as enthusiastic with song as she is. Anyway, though you've probably all seen it before, I thought it took on a new light watching it this time.

"Machine" was probably the only moment of the show where I was able to took my eyes off Regina and watched Dan and K playing (that part when the violin sounds like a siren mesmerizes me). He was such a great musician and Dan seemed so enthusiastic Frowner

From Facebook:

quote:
Thinking of Dan Cho on his birthday... We miss you and love you and think of you always... I still remind myself you are not here... December 17th, last year we celebrated your 33rd birthday on tour... You were truly beautiful and kind and inspiring... Love to you, and Julia and Audrey and your parents and brothers and relatives... Love always, regina