Sign in to follow this  
makingstuffup

RIP Dan Cho

RIP, you seemed like a very nice person when I met you in NC and it's so sad to see him go. May my condolences be with his family, Regina, and my prayers be with god... no one's laughing at god today... no one.

This is such a shock. It is even stranger for me because one of my best friends is living in Switzerland, and was on that very same beach, literally weeks ago. I have pictures from her of the rocks mentioned in the French article. Very weird. Rest in piece, Dan.

If anyone finds an address or funeral home to which flowers and other such gifts can be sent, please post it here. I'd really like to send some from brumstix, as he's been a big part of our little world for a long time now.

edit: I've sent an e-mail to Jack to see about getting an address, but please still let me know if you hear anything in the meantime, as I can't imagine he'll be spending a lot of his time answering e-mails at the moment.

This is so shocking and so sad for everyone who his life has touched. Even mine. I was blessed to meet him once when he very sweetly tried to get us out of the cold rain to go home when reg was sick. I was also blessed to hear him perform live twice and watch his talent grace countless videos.

I feel like we all love regina so much that we can feel her pain also. Such a talented and genuine young man taken so early. My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family... and I agree that us as a brumstix family should send some flowers. He will be missed and not forgotten.