Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Occult symbolism in Fidelity

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2376...sm-in-Regina-Spektor

Of course I don't believe this but...Haha I found this quite hilarious but interesting to read at the same time to see what this person attempted to get across by twisting an amazing video and looking too hard into things. Of course rumors swirl about many artists as people overanalyze, like Gaga and the Illuminati...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2376...sm-in-Regina-Spektor

Of course I don't believe this but...Haha I found this quite hilarious but interesting to read at the same time to see what this person attempted to get across by twisting an amazing video and looking too hard into things. Of course rumors swirl about many artists as people overanalyze, like Gaga and the Illuminati...

"Even when a hot chick starts rubbing him, he still doesn’t know what to make of it at first. It is not human."

"They blow dust on each other’s 'faces' in a voodoo magic ritual"

Haha.

HAHAHA... oh wow this was the greatest thing i have read in a while.

"They blow dust on each other’s 'faces' in a voodoo magic ritual"

...or maybe they are just giving a nod to Indian culture and celebrating Holi. either one lol.

and is it just me or do masons not worship satan? i'm just saying. they are mostly creepy for sure, but i know several masons and as far as i know none of those "masonic symbols" has any root in reality. except for the triangles. maybe it would make more sense if they said illuminati, since they are fictional anyway and therefore you can make up anything you want. Smiler

oh and also, i love how they critique regina's "actor chick" style, like "she makes a strange hand gesture like spiders crawling up her legs." that line made me laugh.

at least they think regina is hot though... Razzer

hahaha this is so ridiculous. Someone had way too much time on their hands! I bet you could find "occult symbolism" in a lot of music videos if you look hard enough.

"On the demon’s side, his right arm makes a triangle..."

"...and she mirrors it on her side. Interlocking triangles, sexual intercourse reference."

Really? That's digging pretty deep. Sometimes I just wish people would stop over-analysing everything and just enjoy those things for what they are... in this case a really sweet music video. None the less it did make for a good read!