Sign in to follow this  
eshbach

Urgent: Flower Arrangement for Dan

How wonderful of you guys to do this! I'm relatively new around here so I can't say I really know any of you but you all seem so respectful, compassionate and genuinely nice people... and this is just further proof of it! Smiler

You are even more sainted than I though oh, eshbach.

Dan Cho has reached into my soul so many times over the past year that I will be forever grateful. His family, K and Regina (and Dave Heilman) remain in my thoughts and those of us all, I am sure.

Thank you everyone for your interest and quick responses. As you can see, "Ocean Breeze" emerged the clear favorite. We have sent the arrangement along with a note saying:

"Things I have loved, I'm allowed to keep."

-Regina Spektor

You're forever in our hearts, Dan.

The Brümstix Community

PS- I know that everyone here has been touched by this tragedy and that it is important to us all to honor Dan's memory, and support his loved ones. You are all very welcome for this small representation our sympathy.

you guys are so thoughtful to do this for dan. the ocean breeze flower arrangement is so beautiful! i feel like the white and lavender is very appropiate and somehow expresses everyones love and honor for dan. and the lyric you chose is PERFECT. oh bless you wonderful people. y'all made me smile.

I went to regina's concert in Copenhagen yesterday, and I didn't know about Dan. It was heartbreaking to see her and hear her say what was wrong.

I feel devastated as well and I didn't even know him. But meeting regina yesterday really touched me.

I'm so glad you guys decided to do this, and the arrangement who "won" looks beautiful.

Thank you.

My thoughts and prayers go to his wife and little baby, Julia and Audrey I believe regina said.

Bless you all.