Sign in to follow this  
karlprojektorinski

So I'm in love with Ксения...

quote:
Brady! You mean you've been seeing Jared behind my back? That's it. Me and Ricky are gonna run away together!

He came onto me! I promise to change don't leave me! Frowner Besides Ricky is already with someone on this forum.....A Brumstix soap opera would be so funny. XD

Brady's promiscuous tendencies aside, (sorry Briana, we all knew, we didn't know how to tell you) I love this place so fucking much for bringing all sorts of beautiful people together, and I am so so happy for you both, and every time I come to this topic I end up smiling like an idiot. Smiler

Thank you very much my lovely Stixers! <3

Haha I didn't know that such a soap opera is going on here! Big Grin

Awww Kate, I agree with Jared, I would love to hear your story too! Wink This is so amazing!!

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

I was wondering about you two at Northwestern... what to do about the distance though? Eastern Europe and the middle of North America are a little "far", you might say.

Life is really unpredictable, so it happened so that I live 5 miles away from Justin now and we see each other every day. Smiler And the funny thing is that when I was moving to this place I didn't know how much close Justin lives from here. So when I found it out, I took my bicycle right away and rode to his place without telling him anything (he thought that I was in Wisconsin). And when he saw me, the reaction was priceless. This is why I loove make surprises. Smiler

I'm also going to go to school here, so there will be not much distance between us.

quote:
Originally posted by lennoist:

Every situation you end up in is basically due to a series of accidents. Every decision you make is basically a consequence of chance. Ahh, life, and its infinite mysteries...

SOO True!!!