Sign in to follow this  
teamoregina

Regina Spektor en Cd. de Mexico 16 de Octubre. Quien va?

Wow. That certainly doesn't warrant her being called a racist. I think it's extremely unprofessional that crew members (particularly Ruben, the others were so much more polite about it) would publicize their grievances in such a slanderous and hateful manner.

wow... le dedico "anuncavuevlas". Sorry my spanish is only ok reading wise. But he wants her to never return? Good riddance? Harsh and lame.

I mean, I guess, (though it's unimaginable to me) like any other bad day at work, it could suck having to move a grand piano in/out/around a stage. But the response certainly seems a bit extreme. Obviously, they're only thinking of themselves. When it comes down to it, Regina was thinking about us (fans), not herself really, it seems.

It's actually quite important to have been given the opportunity to practice on the same piano that you're going to perform with. It feels so much more secure. But ok, reg is a professional pianist/artist and all. I still think that part doesn't change that much. You have to know your instrument.

To call Regina a "diva" as in being demanding and rude is to be an idiot. Regina does, however, know what she is doing and her obligations to her audience. I am sure that whatever she asked for was reasonable, for the benefit of the audience, and requested in the typical, kind, thoughtful way by which she asks for anything.