Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Gran Rex Theatre, Buenos Aires Oct 6-7, 2010

Just wanted to say, great pictures belen. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the details From the Pampas. I do love reading other people's stories. =) It seems like she was had a pretty incredible reception in South America, and that makes me feel good.

After watching a ton of the videos, it's pretty interesting how different, though it is subtle, a lot of the songs sound with the other string players. BTW does anyone know the violinist's name?????

Glad some fine brumstixers got to meet her after. How did you guys pull it off?

Hi, dentistgirl! As you say: she had an incredible reception (including the fact that she added one more performance in Buenos Aires, given the amount of people demanding tickets). South America simply loves Regina, and I'm sure she could feel it. She rocked Brazil last night and she will rock Chile in two days!

The violinist's name is Joseph Brent, according to the concert program.

Fellow and happy brumstixers who were able to take a picture with Regina, yes: how did you pull it off? I don't want to miss my chance next time, so teach me how to do it, haha!

Cheers!

Hey guys! Wanted to say that I'm very happy for you that you've got to hear and meet Regina! All the pics and videos are fabulous! Smiler I love brumstixers' stories. I get such a clear picture in my head while reading them. Thank you all! And same as Jamie, I'd love to read more! Big Grin <3

I just realized this is missing the setlist form the 6th.

I got some videos with amazing audio but unfortunately two really loud girls kept singing along quite loudly and asking Regina to play 2.99 Mad

1. The Calculation

2. Eet

4. Machine

5. Laughing With

6. Two Birds

7. One More Time With Feeling

8. Better

9. Sailor Song

10. On The Radio

13. Bobbing for Apples

15. Apres Moi

17. Poor Little Rich Boy

18. Music Box

Encore:

20. Samson

21. Us

22. Fidelity

Adding the videos I have to this list. I was really far from the stage, but at least the audio quality is good.

quote:
Originally posted by ain't no cover:

I just realized this is missing the setlist form the 6th.

I got some videos with amazing audio but unfortunately two really loud girls kept singing along quite loudly and asking Regina to play 2.99 Mad

1. The Calculation

2. Eet

4. Machine

5. Laughing With

6. Two Birds

7. One more time with feeling

8. Better

9. Sailor Song

10. On The Radio

13. Bobbing for Apples

15. Apres Moi

17. Poor Little Rich Boy

18. Music Box

Encore:

20. Samson

21. US

22. Fidelity

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

She's almost conquered the world. What's left? Africa & Antarctica? Smiler You know one day she'll do the Russia visit. Boy are they gonna go crazy when she does. With big boquets of roses of apologies of why they even let her go.

I was thinking about the exact same thing earlier today! She really did conquer the world! I'm so so so so happy for her! She deserves everything good that's happening with her! She's amazing! :'( Sorry, I've been too emotional these days.