RJLupin2

Regina's Updates

Glad to hear she's feeling better about it! I know reg has got thick skin.

I think i can understand how she's feeling in a way, because (STORY TIME! feel free to totally not read the rest if you're not interested lol! it's wildly irrelevant to the album/leaks/art Cool )

So, one day i was asleep in my room on the third floor when my phone woke me up. it was a text from a number that wasn't in my contacts. "I like your polka dotted blanket. Looks cozy," the text said. I felt like i would have a heart attack, because (obviously) my blanket was actually polka dotted. I was soooo scared!

It turned out to be my brother texting with an app that lets you disguise your phone #, and he had known already that i was going down for a nap. That was the freakiest sensation, though, feeling privacy so completely and inexplicably invaded; i felt so helpless. Frowner

If she wants to find and stop the leak, she could do something similar to Adele and spread around different versions of some sort of content to different people, and whichever leaks will reveal who's doing it. That is definitely a double-edged sword, though; on one hand, you stop [some of] the leaks, but on the other you may lose a friend or colleague. A sucky situation for the artist, however you want to play it.

Also, do those of us who do give in to the temptation of the leaks engage in Spekulation?

.. and I like this comment on facebook: "When I make that face I just look constipated Frowner"

Haha.

himynameism was right : "it is physically impossible for her to be anything but cute and adorable!" Smiler

Well.. Not really Regina's Updates but..

Jack Dishel just posted this on facebook via his mobile:

"We're going back to Russia for the first time ever today...going to see where I was born and play music for my ex-countrymen....and allow them to laugh loudly at my Russian Smiler

First stop: St. Petersburg. If you don't hear from me after a week, send denim...Do they still like denim??"

wow.

I was just checking up on Regina's facebook page and rather liked her message on Victory Day. Thought i'd just post it here to remember.

Today was victory day- May 9th- to me a day that is so important and both bitter and sweet. I come from a country where around 25 million people were claimed by WWII... It's so hard to believe that the war my grandfathers fought in, and so many other relatives and friends fought in, suffered from, were displaced by, widowed and orphaned by- ended 70 years ago today. The Nazi's were defeated 70 years ago... 
To me it feels much closer- I have elderly friends and relatives who's memories retold are so vivid that they make me feel like they are my memories in some small way... 
Hope, peace, and love to all on earth... Thank you to all those who fought so hard to stop Fascism around the world- and to all who gave their lives... We remember you all and we love you