RJLupin2

Regina's Updates

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

mmm, so it's basically just 75% Far, 25% Begin to Hope. Meh. Still awesome, though!

Or, if you're pedantic (like me) it's 50% Far, 23% Begin to Hope, 12% Soviet Kitsch, 4% The Call Soundtrack and 12% Others. (I know that comes to 101%, but that's rounding for you. And it's Regina, so 101% is probably right Smiler) Of course it changes depending on where you put Samson.

Still awesome though!

quote:
Originally posted by BabyImBadNews:

BTW, just a small fact...on that show Regina played with one extra violinist and one extra cellist. And they did a small rendition of November Rain before playing "On The Radio" Smiler

You can watch it here.

that's really cool !

quote:

The DVD will feature the Hammersmith Apollo show - London. I guess it's only the one that happened on 4th December 2009 because one friend of mine doesn't recall seeing recording cameras on the one that happened on 3rd December.

Here is the setlist of that show and probably the major content of the dvd. Big Grin

Aw, there's a very nice audience audio recording of that show. It's most probably THE show - she messed up Samson and she was already well after the first half of the song but she still started it again from the begining...now I know why.) very nice performance, I look forward to the video!

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

quote:

The DVD will feature the Hammersmith Apollo show - London. I guess it's only the one that happened on 4th December 2009 because one friend of mine doesn't recall seeing recording cameras on the one that happened on 3rd December.

Here is the setlist of that show and probably the major content of the dvd. Big Grin

Aw, there's a very nice audience audio recording of that show. It's most probably THE show - she messed up Samson and she was already well after the first half of the song but she still started it again from the begining...now I know why.) very nice performance, I look forward to the video!

Can you tell me where can I find that audio recording?

quote:

quote:

quote:

here's a mediafire folder

I got it from Dime few months ago, I'm sure I made a post about it but I can't find it now Frowner Let me know if you prefer the original flac files over the mp3, I'll be happy to provide them

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

here's a mediafire folder

I got it from Dime few months ago, I'm sure I made a post about it but I can't find it now Frowner Let me know if you prefer the original flac files over the mp3, I'll be happy to provide them

Can I say "Appt, you're awesome!" again? Smiler