RJLupin2

Regina's Updates

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

I wonder if she's getting involved with the It Gets Better campaign! They do such great PSAs.

She really should! We've heard her talk about the difficulty she faced in high school being all creative and brilliant like.

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

I wonder if she's getting involved with the It Gets Better campaign! They do such great PSAs.

Loved Reg's post and, as to the It Gets Better campaign, which definitely seems focused, as well it might, on kids finding themselves to be gay, the best of which (at least to this music loving heterosexual old guy) being

this one, from the great Allison Weiss:

quote:
the best of which (at least to this music loving heterosexual old guy) being http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOFKC3aQQdwthis one, from the great Allison Weiss:

I completely agree with you. I've looked at her formspring off and on for several months, and so many people have blatantly asked her, and she has deferred all questions of sexuality until this extremely public and personal message. That takes guts.

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

quote:
the best of which (at least to this music loving heterosexual old guy) being http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOFKC3aQQdwthis one, from the great Allison Weiss:

I completely agree with you. I've looked at her formspring off and on for several months, and so many people have blatantly asked her, and she has deferred all questions of sexuality until this extremely public and personal message. That takes guts.

and with those guts, some really interesting and well played music.