RJLupin2

Regina's Updates

yeah, I love her grammar mistakes. It lets us know it's her and not her managers or whoever normally runs her Facebook - her dad I think. I love her style of speaking too; it's very unique and interesting.

From Facebook:

quote:
Regina will be releasing a Record Store Day Exclusive, Four From Far, on April 16! The Limited Edition EP will contain the digital exclusive “Riot Gear”, “The Sword & the Pen” and “Time Is All Around” from far Special Edition, and “Eet” from Live in London, now compiled together on light blue vinyl!

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

From Facebook:

quote:
Regina will be releasing a Record Store Day Exclusive, Four From Far, on April 16! The Limited Edition EP will contain the digital exclusive “Riot Gear”, “The Sword & the Pen” and “Time Is All Around” from far Special Edition, and “Eet” from Live in London, now compiled together on light blue vinyl!

Riot gear!!! Oh, YES.

These re-releases are nice, but when can we expect NEW music?! Reg has so much going on lately that I don't think she'll have the time to release a new album this year. Frowner

I'm still a tiny bit hopeful, though...

I don't think one 3-year gap counts as a trend. And I doubt we'll get any new Regina before 2012. Frowner

On the bright side, we have many other exciting things to look forward to like the new musical! Big Grin

She has enough material (about 52 unreleased songs we know of, see http://lyrics.wikia.com/Regina_Spektor#Unreleased_2 )that she can make 3-4 albums out of, if she wanted.

I hope she commercially releases her score for the Broadway musical, "Beauty" running 2011-2012, for those of us who don't have the luxury to fly to New York and pay ~$100 for a ticket. and I don't think she's finished composing it? and who knows what musical projects or collaborations she pursues next...