RJLupin2

Regina's Updates

I like how she put a positive spin on some comments that were negative. I happen to disagree with some of what she said, but people were being flat out assholes to each other! Yay for open discussion!

Of course she can't read or answer everything, but it would be nice if Regina randomly replied here and there. It's almost like she has some policy of not doing that. I can't think of a good reason why she doesn't. She puts out comments and videos that she likes on Facebook for us to see, and of course we always see them. What about stuff we want to say or show her. Like I say, I know she can't do it with everyone, but just to know that it could happen because she does once in awhile. I'd like that.

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

Of course she can't read or answer everything, but it would be nice if Regina randomly replied here and there. It's almost like she has some policy of not doing that. I can't think of a good reason why she doesn't. She puts out comments and videos that she likes on Facebook for us to see, and of course we always see them. What about stuff we want to say or show her. Like I say, I know she can't do it with everyone, but just to know that it could happen because she does once in awhile. I'd like that.

Kind of like she seemed to do over here in pre-Begin to Hope? Frowner Wish I was around during that era..

I can understand her not replying. Facebook's commenting system isn't good at all for large post/replies threads. Also, it's probably hard to pick out what/whom to reply to.

Also I think she has said it before that she isn't that great of a computer user Razzer

omg, check out the comments on Regina's wall:

http://www.facebook.com/regina...osts/216326791724945

She liked a comment! omfg, she reads this shit! WOOT!

She liked this comment:

Agnieszka Holm wrote "I have finally figured out I can watch the video (and all the other ones) after cicking on "more". It IS the best video, and the best SONG too - I did check all the others out! - so I have voted and vote I will till Friday. Brilliant video, so wittly done and so funny. I wish Only Son victory. Cat =^^="

I think that's the first time too.

James Holland has been just as active as Jack on fb. David Heilman made a comment somewhere, and a few others. I see Adria Petty liked a comment and commented herself. I love how open and friendly Jack and his friends are. It makes them look more normal and personable from my pov. Oldtimey stixers are probably used to having some kind of access and contact.

edit: not to be a stalker, but Agnieszka Holm has a band named CATSELF. I knew an evil woman named Agnieszka (well, she was just a hard-to-follow teacher and gave me a grade I didn't like), and this one seems like a nice person.

Silver by her is pretty good -

this one is fun too "The story of how I rescued Harry Potter from hell" -

I really like her type of music.

http://www.youtube.com/results...ry=CATSELF+holm&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/user/CATSELFmusic

what a find.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I just realized that this december is going to be the tenth anniversary of Songs being recorded! We should have some kind of celebration! Anyone else agree?

I never realized that other artists had an album titled 11:11 . We need to celebrate November 11 too for funsies.

Not only that, she's going to hit a million fans on fb way faster than I anticipated. How do we celebrate?

quote:
Originally posted by lennonist:

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I just realized that this december is going to be the tenth anniversary of Songs being recorded! We should have some kind of celebration! Anyone else agree?

I never realized that other artists had an album titled 11:11 . We need to celebrate November 11 too for funsies.

Not only that, she's going to hit a million fans on fb way faster than I anticipated. How do we celebrate?

Woah, did you intentionally move the post into this thread? That blew my mind for a moment, haha.

Anyway. I was thinking about what we should do, and I thought maybe we could have a contest of some sort? It doesn't need to be a competition, I suppose, but something along that line?

Maybe we could do another "Handwriting" movie of songs from 11:11?

lol, maybe. ;-P The bulletin board is for non-regina related stuff, so I replied to it here. It'd be a heckuva lot easier if people had modding powers.

She'll be a million strong in a week I think. I was thinking of whipping up a parody of the poster for The Social Network: "You don't get to a million fans without being awesome" or something like that.

maybe we should have a cry about our Regina going mainstream and talk about how her early stuff was so much better. :-P

yeah, for 11:11 being 10 yo, we could like make a montage of occurrences of 11:11 in daily life? It's freaky how I look up at my clock and I'll see 11:11 (pm usually :-P).